- Picture of the Week.
- Tracker Follow-Up.
- Automatic IoT device updating.
- HP 9020e - error code 83C0000B.
- Section 230 Stands.
- The KeePass Vulnerability.
- Apple joins Samsung, Amazon and Verizon in banning ChatGPT.
- Google's Privacy Sandbox moves forward.
- The FBI heavily misused FISA powers.
- Supply Chain Nightmare.
- VCaaS – Voice Cloning as a Service.
Show Notes: https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-924-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.