…To know that one of the nation’s largest teachers’ unions was directly responsible for keeping schools closed for months? To not be invited to the sex parties that Rep. Madison Cawthorn claims are rampant in the nation’s capital? Or to know that the New York Times and the Washington Post are just now talking about the Hunter Biden laptop story?
As Mary Katharine often says, it’s not good! It’s not good, Vic!
** Content Warning: Includes conversations on sex that may not be appropriate for young ears **
- 00:12 - Segment: Welcome to the Show
- 12:57 - Segment: The News You Need to Know
- 13:02 - New emails show the American Federation of Teachers imposed line-by-line edits to the Center for Disease Control’s school reopening guidance
- 23:28 - Rep. Madison Cawthorn claims elder statesmen snort cocaine and host sex parties, gets slap on the hand from House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy
- 29:22 - More than a year and a half after it was first reported in the New York Post, the New York Times and the Washington Post dig into the Hunter Biden laptop story
- 30:59 - The Slap Part 2: Revenge of the Takes—a brief unpacking of the takes on Will Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscars
- 40:20 - Disney comes out against parental rights bill in Florida
Guy Benson’s podcast