Dr. Jordan B. Peterson is a psychologist, academic, public intellectual, author of 12 Rules for Life and Beyond Order: 12 More Rules For Life, and an inspiration to millions of people around the world.
One of my most requested guests ever, Jordan came in to talk to us on his visit to the UK to talk about his incredible recovery from his health troubles, how people can improve their position and lot in life, how to stand up for yourself and how he derives meaning from the work he does.
I’ve wanted to meet Jordan for years, and I’m grateful for the opportunity he afforded me to fulfil my dream of speaking to him. This is one of the episodes I’m proudest to put out, I’m incredibly excited for you all to listen to it. I hope you pick up as much wisdom from the great man as I did.
- Speaking my truth - the consequences of acting
- How do you become who you want to be?
- How do you build self-awareness?
- Whats the importance of struggle?
- Remote working
- What do we learn from change?
- How do I encourage someone out of despair?
- How are you doing?
- Our last guest question