The Feed 2020 is over! And we cover Elsie’s goat going viral, the iOS 14 privacy update, is there a benefit to doing ‘seasons?’ The Golden Crane Awards, Chartable updates, AirPods Max, Elsie & Rob 2021 podcast predictions, plus of course stats, geographic and user agent!
Join the Libsyn Beta TODAY!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to email us and keep the conversation going! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:25 PROMO 1: Getting To The Truth In This Art
- 3:45 Rob & Elsie conversation
- And we begin with a discussion of a viral goat video
- The privacy update in iOS 14 is out
- The benefit of using seasons
- We have an indie podcaster nominated for an iHeartRadio Awards!
- The Golden Crane Awards!
- An update on the Chartable update - very meta
- 23:05 PROMO 2: The Sample Chapter
- An update on Rob’s studio and a discussion about boom arms for microphones
- Elsie’s set up and she’s looking for for some suggestions for standing boom arms
- Levelater and Big Sur and update
- We discussed the possibly last minute holiday gift #not that is the AirPods Max
- Shout out to the authors of the new book Podcast Growth!
- Should you change your show slug when you are rebranding
- Google changed up their search algorithm and Elsie shares a Google podcast
- Amazon looking at Wondery?
- Quick comment on Edison’s Super Listener Report
- Adam Curry’s prediction that Joe Rogan will not be with Spotify a year from now
- The Elsie and Rob section of the show!
- 1:12:24 PROMO 3: The Radical with Nick Terzo
- 1:12:54 Stats! Geographic and user agent
- Where have we been?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Podchaser and kindly leave us a review and follow the show!
Ways to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe Page!